Norfolk, VA 23502
If you want a studly Tom Cruise look-alike agent, while I'd like to think I come close, that's not me. If you're looking for a smooth talker who drives up in the latest model Benz, wearing a custom tailored Brioni suit and Testoni leather shoes... that's not me either. However, if you desire a real estate professional that genuinely cares about your needs and is known for his experience, honesty, and integrity - that's me!
"Thousands of Realtors... only one Ruben."
I'm is committed to making your real estate experience top knotch; whether your are new to buying or quite seasoned. Today's challenging market requires your real estate professional to be savvy, strategic, and looking out for your best interest!!
The truth is, I love what I do! I thoroughly enjoy helping my clients achieve their real estate goals. Since first time homebuyers, distressed homeowners, luxury buyers/sellers, investors, and retail sellers all have different needs, I focus on every client with individual care and attention. Allow me to combine my vast industry experience, professional & academic achievements, Internet savvy, and overall real estate know how, and put them all to work FOR YOU!
I find great fulfillment in serving my clients well. However, my greatest joy comes from being with my beautiful wife & three amazing kids, great friends & relatives, and knowing a loving God. Despite life's unavoidable challenges and difficulties, I consider myself a blessed man.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association (HRRA)
- Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- "We're so glad we found you! We will always remember you for one of the best days of our lives! You made our family's dream come true. Thank you!" -- Jamie & Kim Moreria (Virginia Beach, VA)
- "Ruben kept fighting to make this sale happen even after the point most reasonable people would have given up out of sheer frustration. The mortgage lenders clearly tried to make things difficult, but Ruben always maintained his professionalism, and found solutions when all hope seemed lost. I would gladly recommend him to anyone needing to sell their home. -- Patrick McReynolds (Scottsdale, AZ)
- "Ruben was excellent in understanding and dealing with our lender issues." --Stacin & Lorri Martin (Chesapeake, VA)
- "In a vast sea of available Realtors, there is one real estate professional that has earned my personal trust, respect, and friendhsip... Ruben Vera. He has my highest endorsement." -- Dr. Lynne Robbins (Williamsburg, VA)
- "I was amazed when our house sold in one day; and for far more than we had anticipated!! You're the best!" -- Joseph & Tiffany Schmidt (Winston-Salem, NC)
- "We have done two transactions with Ruben so far, and have been thoroughly satisfied. He is efficient, experienced, and repeatedly went the extra mile on our behalf. He has definitely earned our future business." -- Jerry & Debbi Smith (Virginia Beach, VA)
- "Ruben, you're awesome!" -- Darin & Lorene Wales (Virginia Beach, VA)
- "Thanks a bunch, Ruben! We sure appreciate your help!" -- Kevin & Megan Becker (Chesapeake, VA)
- "Ruben provided us with tons of information that we will be able to use in the future." -- Janice Crosby (Norfolk, VA)
- "I want to thank Ruben again for doing what other agents could not. We love our home and thanks to Ruben, the home buying process was nowhere near the nightmare I'd heard it was. I was pleasant, fun, fast, and wonderful. Thank you so much." -- Daniel & Jessica Gossett (Chesapeake, VA)
- "How relieved I was to know that Ruben was handling everything in Norfolk while I resided in Ohio. I appreciate the high caliber service." -- Dennis Voss (McClure, OH)
- "Thanks for helping both us and my friends. I told them you would be the man for the job! You have such a great heart and commitment to excellence." -- Derrick & Kerri Frank (Bainbridge, PA)